- People who can't count. You know who I'm talking about. You need to run to the store for a single item only to find the line for 10 items and under line has one lady with a cart filled high with groceries. I've been known to ask them if they ever made it out of first grade. They don't like it when you do that, but I really don't care cause I don't like it when they get in the short line either.
- People who don't use turn signals. I get so irritated sitting at a stop light or sign and can't go because of an oncoming vehicle with no turn signals on and then they turn. Meanwhile I've been sitting there burning about $5 worth of gas when I could have driven on had they indicated they were going to turn. USE YOUR SIGNALS PEOPLE!
- Businesses that require a minimum purchase for you to use your debit card for the purchase. Really? Who carries cash anymore? All I wanted was a 2 liter or a bag of chips but you're going to make me spend more money to purchase it? No way! Not only am I going to walk away and leave the merchandise on the counter and make you restock the shelf with it but you have also just lost money because I will no longer patronize your business - even if I plan to buy a whole case of sodas and spend much more money, I'm going to spend it at your competitor.
- WHISPERERS! I despise whisperers. You know who I'm talking about. They'll stand right in front of you and whisper an entire conversation to each other just loud enough that you can catch a word or two but not loud enough to get the full story. So very rude! If you need to speak to someone in private - do it in PRIVATE!
- Drivers who don't use the zip rule. Well that's what I call it anyway. The zip rule is when two lanes of traffic merge into one the vehicles should merge together alternately - one from the left lane, one from the right, one from the left, one from the right and so on - they merge like zipping up a zipper. Today though people are just too rude and in too much of a hurry and don't want to take the time to be safe and as a result they all try to be the first one at the head of the line. Which leads me to another pet peeve (but we'll still consider it part of this one) - people who drive on the shoulder of the road to get ahead of everyone else when the interstate is backed up. Do like I do and just pull over onto the shoulder a little bit, enough so no one can get by - you'll enjoy pissing the idiots off… I do. :)
Well, that's all for now. I'll come up with more shortly and post them in a month or so. Have some of your own? Feel free to comment on this blog and share with everyone!